Stepping Out With Standford
A Step – by – Step Guide to 10,000 Steps a Day
The Step-by-Step Guide will help you Get Ready, Get Set, GO, on your way to a more active lifestyle.
Stanford will help you:
- Identifying the Benefits
- Anticipating Obstacles and Problem-Solving
- Recruit your Support Network
- Recording your Current Behavior
- Commit to Long and Short term Goals
- Reward yourself
- Deal with Setbacks
- Log into the Stepping Out Website
This booklet and the accompanying website will help you: set stepping goals; identify barriers and
strategies for overcoming barriers; identify a support network, and deal with setbacks.